About The Writer

Hello..
My name is Melsha Septavy Dana Harefa..
Usually, my friend call me Melsha, Mel, or Elcha(it's my favourite name)
Now, i live in South Jakarta in a boarding house. I am studying in Budi Luhur University. My major is IT.. You now what is IT? IT is about technology and information.
I choose Best DVD and Books as my Blog because i really love book and movie..
I like to reading some books, such as Harry Potter, Comics, etc..
and movies that i like are Twilight, New Moon, India, Korean Drama, and Harry Potter too.

Well, i live alone without my family in this city. My family live in South Sumatera..
I miss my family so much.. I am waiting for the holidays next month. I hope i can get success in this semester. I wish my IPK is good hopefully.
Aza-aza fighting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season

Busy In Heaven

Grown Ups [Blu-ray]